Bungie gives up on Destiny

Bungie is moving forward destiny 2. The studio announced Thursday that it is releasing the last major update for the game on June 9 as it focuses on “a fresh start for Bungie.” After that last update, the game will remain playable as before destiny. “Many of the changes in this final update will aim to ensure destiny 2 “This is a welcoming place for players to return,” Bungie says.

The announcement post has a lot of information about what will be added in this final update, and Bungie will share more details about the changes shortly after launch. But after that, its weekly blog entries will “enter a form of hibernation as well,” and the studio says that’s when it will have more news about destiny“You’ll be the first to know.” Bungie released first destiny – After this it’s a big bet halo – In 2014, and it was launched destiny 2 In 2017.

However, the studio isn’t exiting the live-services space. Earlier this year, Bungie released the Extraction shooter marathonAnd while it hasn’t been as big a deal as Destiny 2 in its heyday, the game has been well received. But it looks like the studio’s next title will be something new and not destiny Universe. “The unknown can sometimes feel strange, sometimes even a little scary, but these opportunities to explore the future are invigorating,” Bungie says. “As we look ahead, our commitment remains the same: to making games we, and you, are excited to play.”



<a href

Leave a Comment