Sony will reportedly no longer release its flagship single-player PlayStation games on PC. according to bloombergJason Schreier, Herman Hulst, head of PlayStation’s studio business, briefed employees about the change in strategy at a town hall on Monday. Schreiber previously reported on the change in March, stating that Sony had scrapped plans to launch a PC version last year yotei’s ghost and “other internally developed games.” Schreiber had said at the time that even after this change in strategy, online games would come to multiple platforms.
Sony may not be the only one to back off on exclusives; Microsoft’s new Xbox chief Asha Sharma told employees that she is “re-evaluating” exclusive games for the platform.
<a href